View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002636||unreal||ircd||public||2005-09-06 20:47||2006-11-12 13:47|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||3.2.6|
|Summary||0002636: Snomask +N shows changes on ulined servers|
|Description||It seems that snomask +N (global nickname notices) shows changes on ulined servers, and F doesn't.. a little inconsistancy ;)|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|3rd party modules|
Fixed in CVS of 32* (.591) and 33* (.2296), part of mass-commit:
- Snomask N: Don't show nickchanges for U-lines, reported by seneces (0002636).
- Fixed set::dns::bind-ip directive seen as duplicate, reported by aegis (0003074).
- set::dns::* block is now no longer mandatory. All info has always been read from
/etc/resolv.conf (*NIX) or the registry (Win32), and the set::dns block is ignored
(except for set::dns::bind-ip, but that's a special case). Suggested by many including
djGrrr to make things slightly more logical (0003019).
- As a consequence of the above, set::dns blocks were removed from doc/example*conf.
- Added two more characters to Catalan charset, reported by rmh (0002995).
- Added set::pingpong-warning [yes|no] which decides whether to send the "** If you are
having problems connecting due to ping timeouts, please type /quote pong .." message
to each client when NOSPOOF is enabled (usually on Win32). The default is NO.
Previously this message was always sent if NOSPOOF was on, which often caused
confusion among users. The message was intended for non-confirming clients, but these
should be fixed by now, and those that were not fixed (self-made bots/etc) did often
not understand the message anyway. Anyway, you can still turn it on ;). (0002680).
|2005-09-06 20:47||seneces||New Issue|
|2006-11-12 13:47||syzop||Status||new => resolved|
|2006-11-12 13:47||syzop||Fixed in Version||=> 3.2.6|
|2006-11-12 13:47||syzop||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2006-11-12 13:47||syzop||Assigned To||=> syzop|
|2006-11-12 13:47||syzop||Note Added: 0012635|