View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004301||unreal||ircd||public||2014-03-14 01:14||2014-03-14 01:14|
|Fixed in Version||3.2.10|
|Summary||0004301: Unreal3.2.10 TODO|
|Description||Parent bug for TODO's for 3.2.10 (or whatever it will be called)|
Right now it's purpose is to make clear which requests will not be done in 3.2.9, but possibly in .10.
IMPORTANT: Several of the items here may be reassigned to 3.3* and vice versa!!
|Additional Information||Usual disclaimer:|
* Some things here might not be done, many other things not mentioned here will be done.
* Please do not post any bugnotes here. Post bugnotes in the original bugreports instead. Understand, though, that mass-posting to every and each issue "this should be in next version" will not be appreciated either.
* There's no clear ETA regarding this release, and if any estimate is given at a later point, then understand that these are date/time ESTIMATES, and are rarely 100% correct.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|3rd party modules|
|parent of||0001245||resolved||syzop||I/O engine / poll() support|
|parent of||0003900||resolved||syzop||UHNAMES following HTM|
|parent of||0003953||resolved||syzop||Mode +I for hiding oper Idle times.|
|parent of||0003967||resolved||syzop||[patch] Use modern numeric replies for LUSERS|
|parent of||0004049||resolved||syzop||Using a version named folder at the tarball|
|parent of||0004064||resolved||ohnobinki||Expose STARTTLS support in ISUPPORT|
|parent of||0004078||resolved||syzop||[feature] make NOSPOOF runtime configurable|
|parent of||0004091||resolved||syzop||Make curl use poll with USE_POLL|
|parent of||0004019||resolved||syzop||SSL Client Certificate Fingerprint Authentication|
|parent of||0004104||resolved||syzop||modulize client CAP system & add disable options|
|child of||0003055||resolved||syzop||Server-side MLOCK support|
Also go through #3049 (3.3 suggestions/features):
1) see what can be backported (also go through 3.3* changelog)
2) see what can be done what was originally scheduled for 3.3*
* Updated c-ares to latest version today.
* I've already rebuild all libraries on Windows to recent versions, which is always quite some work (though not too bad this time).
Now only left to do are 1 or maybe 2 issues, and that's it.
Then write release notes, update versions everywhere, and compile Windows builds.
Oh... and create a subforum on forums.unrealircd.com with items to test.. that also takes 1-2 hours.. grmpf. But is important ;)
We'll see.. expect a 3.2.10-something release on Wednesday.. and be happy if it's on Tuesday already ;)
3.2.10-rc1 has been put on the website.
I'm going to wait another X hours, or maybe wait until tomorrow, and then send out an announcement.
Unreal3.2.10 released & Unreal3.4 development